Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

It snowed last night. And again today. Are you surprised? Don't be.

Just so you'll know...the big talk around town is that the weather forecasters are saying that a huge storm could hit us Monday. It didn't take me long to make the rounds around a town this small--but trust me...that's what everyone is talking about. Not that the 3+ inches of snow we got last night ON TOP of the 6 or 8 we already have wasn't big news, either. They predicted 1 inch by tonight. They were off just a *little* bit.

So anyway, I thought I'd show you a couple more pics of the snow. There are some that my daughter took yesterday. She's really good at photography, too. I like her closeups:







The sun came out and she caught it glimmering through the iced-over tree limbs. Gorw-geous!

No comments:

Post a Comment