Friday, September 17, 2010

This is my 100th post.

And I sure wish it were noteworthy.  But it's not.   My blog is called McRamblings for a reason.  I tend to ramble and not say anything of consequence.  But then, you knew that, especially if you've been with me for all 100 posts.

I just wanted to tell you that I got up at 5 this morning (not unusual) and immediately dug into the boys' algebra book (that's the unusual part).  This semester's algebra book is set up this way:  two worksheets that the class does together to explain the technique, then several problems to reinforce the technique. I studied the technique so I could teach it...then couldn't stop until I'd solved all the problems.  I love a good puzzle...and I could have went on, but ran out of problems.

I'm just weird that way.  :-)

Have a good weekend, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment