Friday, May 8, 2009

Typos

I hate making typos. It must be the perfectionist in me. Sometimes it bothers me when I read a typo. Not from friends, but from "professionals". The desktop background that I have at work has a typo on it. I can't enjoy it because once I saw the typo, that's all I see.

But most of the time they make me laugh. Take this one, for instance. It made me laugh...so I saved it. It's from a paid ad in a local newspaper many years ago.

Yeah. You read that right. You too can own your very own 15 foot fool. I am VERY curious about the "accessories" that come with it. Is it a "he" or a "she"?
So many questions. So few answers. I could go on and on...but I'll let YOUR imagination take you were it may.

BTW, spellchecker found no typos in this post. But there is one. I left it in just for kicks. It's good therapy for my perfectionist ego to make a few mistakes every once in a while. It keeps me grounded.

Just thought you might want to know.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. We must be kindred spirits. One of the reasons we do not get our local paper (besides the fact that it is so one sided and biased) is the amount of errors in it. Typos, grammatical errors... drives me crazy.

    Now, I had to go back and reread your post to find the error. I missed it the first time. To prove my diligence... take you were it may ... I'm proud of you for leaving it, just for fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, didn't know my daughter was signed in. I'm Pam, not Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete