Friday, May 1, 2009

Wow! Has it really been a week since I last blogged?

Happy May Day, everyone!
This week I've:
**ordered prints from Wallyworld of the Senior Portraits for family and friends,
**written out the invitations for the graduation/party,
**strolled down memory lane while perusing through a big box of snapshots--picking out ones to be put onto a photo board for the graduation/party,
**strolled down memory lane while perusing through files of photos on the computer--picking out ones to send to Wallyworld to be printed so they can be put on the photo board for the graduation/party,
**visited my parents. again.
**oh yeah, we went camping until Tuesday. Back to work on Wednesday. Boy, was it a hurried/busy half-week at work! I'm glad it's over!
**enjoyed the company of my children. All week. Well, I enjoyed it most of the week. Occasionally--not so much. But that's another story for another day.

Okay, I'll tell you a short story. But that's it for now. I mean it now--don't whine for more.
My oldest son got mad at me Wednesday morning. I'm not entirely sure why...but he's 16, so that's probably reason enough. Anyway, he had promised a lady from church that he would help her get her herb garden in this week. Wednesday was the day...so I dropped him off at her house, sour mood and all. Several hours later when I picked him up he was a different boy. All smiles and talkative. He told me, "You can't stay in a bad mood around that couple!"
I'm so thankful to God that He has placed some good, godly people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment