Saturday, April 25, 2009

What I've done been doin'...

I've got graduation on my mind.

So far we've...
... shopped for decorations and paper products. *check*
... planned the menu. *check*
... bought the invitations, set the date and time. *check* *check* *check*
... made out the guestlist (*check*) only to have several people from church ask if they were invited (oops, oversight on my part). (*uncheck*)
... printed out a diploma because the one I ordered won't be here in time. *check* Found a really nice frame for it. *check*
... taken photos, narrowed them down, printed the proofs. *check* *check* *check*
(Shelly, I looked into the place where you got your pics and the closest one is the same one you used. Thanks, anyway!)

Wanna see? I knew you would.














We each have our favorites. Her daddy doesn't care for the ones of her peeking around the corner of the barn...but it shows her playful side, so we'll definately order a few of those prints. We'll let him pick out which one to use for the big frame. BTW, most of these were taken at my parent's farm. The one by the water was taken at the local park. The one with the guitar was taken at church. We've been travelin'!!!
Okay, now I'm off to pack. We're going camping for a few days in an attempt to unwind and regroup. I'm so frazzled I can't think straight. "See" ya later next week. Be good. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Sounds like things are coming together. I like the last pic the best, but they're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cuz! Can't believe K is graduating this year. The pictures you took are fantastic. Don't let hubby talk you out of them!!

    you know who!!

    ReplyDelete