Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ah, Autumn...

Even though this hasn't been a textbook year weather-wise, it's still so nice to have Autumn/Fall here. You won't hear me complaining about the cooler temps and the fallen leaves. Granted, because of the wacky weather, the leaves are falling early--some even before they change color. But still, I just adore this time of year. There's just something about Fall. Love is in the crisp, sweet air. Hubby told me last night that he'd taken our Anniversary off (to surprise me) and that last week he'd also scheduled the following day off...making a 4-day weekend for us! He asked if I wanted to go away somewhere with him--just the two of us. YES!

So, what's your favorite season?

2 comments:

  1. Pam, love the new look on your blog! My favorite season is still summer.....beach weather, lol. What a fun surprise from your hubby! Where will you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is so beautiful in Ohio! Your blog is very fall like as well. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete