Tuesday, March 9, 2010

15 Random Things You Never Needed to Know About Me

Here's a partial list that I saw on Amber's blog.  I so stole it from ya, girly!  She did 45 random things.  I will do the other 30 another time.  If I don't forget.  I'm doing a lot of forgetting lately.

1. What is your name spelled backwards?   M-A-P   Pretty clever, eh? 

2. What did you do last night?  Lounged around all evening...being lazy.  Daughter and I watched "Sleepless in Seattle".   :-)

3. What was the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?  Music

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? WHY would I do THAT!?!?!?  No.

5. When was the last time you swam in a pool?  The last time we were in Florida.  What...three years ago?  There are no pools at the campgrounds we vacation at--only lakes.

6. What are you wearing?  Comfy clothes--a big blue long-sleeve t-shirt and blue lounge pants.  Oddly enough, blue is one of my least favorite colors.

7. How many cars have you owned? Ummm...5..maybe 6.  I can't remember.

8. What is the type of music you dislike most?  Anything with disrespectful/rude lyrics.

9. Are you registered to vote?   You betcha!

10. Do you have cable? Nope. Good thing, too--looks like they've made the news over this Awards ceremony.  Watch out--cable price will be on the rise.

11. What kind of computer do you use? A plain black Asus.

12. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Who, me?  And tarnish my halo? 0:-)  (DON'T SAY A WORD, CINDY!)

13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Neither. I'm afraid of heights!

14. What is the furthest place you ever traveled? Hawaii.  Mom and Dad dragged me there when I was 15.  I sooooo didn't want to go....and I sooooo didn't want to come home.  Had a fab time.  Thanks for the memories, Mom and Dad!!!  Sorry I was such a teenage snot about the whole thing. Now that I have teenagers of my own, I see just how rude and self-centered they can be.

15. What's your favorite comic strip? Baby Blues


BTW, I had to turn the comments off.  T.R.O.L.L.S. are among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment