Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

....cuz that's how my mind has treated me lately.

  1. I used to love blogging...but lately I can't seem to find my voice.
  2. I'm not usually at a loss for words.
  3. I am, however, shy.
  4. I love Jesus.
  5. I'm still learning how to express number 4.
  6. I may complain, but it just shows that I'm not perfect. Don't judge me.
  7. Speaking of complaining, I'm very frustrated with the local school system right now concerning required testing.
  8. I might lose my cool over number 4. Which will only make me look bad, so even though I want to contact the Principal, I shouldn't.
  9. This afternoon my son will take the driving test to get his license.
  10. He's a very good driver and will pass unless he gets too nervous.
  11. Tomorrow I will be very frustrated with the insurance company when I inform them we have a male teenage driver in the house and they tell me how much my insurance will go up.
  12. Prepare to see fireworks Friday. See number 8.
  13. I soooooo need a vacation. 
  14. I will get not one, but TWO vacations this year.
  15. I made the reservations at two campgrounds earlier this week, so now we *have* to go on vacations.
  16. hehehe
  17. Spring is not my favorite season. I've nicknamed my location as Mudville for a reason.
  18. The mud is worse this year.  There is some sort of water leak coming from the house up the hill from us.
  19. More frustration...because nobody seems to own said house. I don't have the time or energy to fight this battle.
  20. With all these minor things, I do realize there is a bigger picture.  God is in control. His timing is perfect. His ways are perfect.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up, girl. God gave you a great sense of humor - praying for you this week!

    ReplyDelete