Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's time again for 15 Random Things You Never Needed to Know About Me

As noted before I copied this list....so since I only did 15 the first time, I won't bother explaining why the numbers start at 16.  Prepare yourself, there are 45 of these mindless questions altogether.  :-)

16. Do you know all of the words to the national anthem?   You betcha. Don't put me on the spot and ask me to sing it, though--I'll freeze.  Just wait...I'll randomly burst out in song some day.  Let's just hope its a song you want to hear and you can at least recognize the tune.  :-)

17. Do you shower in the morning or at night?   {sob}  We don't have a shower.  I take a bath in the mornings, though.

18. What is your favorite pizza topping?   Lately it's been plain cheese.  But when I make my own I load it up with veggies.  Mmmm

19. Chips or popcorn?  I love my popcorn!  Real butter, please.  Salty buttery popcorn.

20. What cell phone provider do you use?    Verizon...it's the only one that knows where Mudville is.

21. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? ...Seriously?  Do people do this?  Not me.

22. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?  No, I'm not a girly girl.

23. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange...or better yet...Orange Pineapple Banana.  Mmmmm

24. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?  My husband and youngest son. We made toasted subs.

25. Favorite chocolate bar?  I've stopped eating chocolate. From experience (because I occasionally stop eating chocolate, then fall off the wagon so-to-speak) I know that what used to be my favorite chocolate no longer tastes good.  Sorry, it's true--your taste buds stop liking it.  But when I was eating chocolate, any *REAL* chocolate was good (and if it had nuts or coconut, even better).  Can't stand the chocolate *flavored* stuff.  Ew.

26. Who is your oldest friend and how long have you known each other? My oldest friend is Cindy. We've known each other for over 40 years.

27. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?  Last summer. It will be late July/early August before we'll have homegrown tomatoes again.  I just said this weekend how I missed **REAL** tomatoes.  Hothouse tomatoes are pretty, but tasteless.  Nobody sells acid-y tomatoes any more!  That's what make 'em good!  When your mouth gets sore from eating too many, you know you've got a good crop. Mmmmm

28. Have you ever won a trophy?  Yeah, in High School I won several awards for Office Education competitions and classes.  Sad, huh?

29. Favorite arcade game?  Asteroids!

30. Ever ordered from an infomercial?  Can't say as I've ever been sucked into THAT black hole.
 
 
There you have it. Maybe I'll get the last 15 finished this week.  ttfn

1 comment:

  1. Have to agree about the tomatoes - I miss the ones my grandpa grew! Love these!

    ReplyDelete