Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shopping

Well, my guys have been out of town this weekend with the Boy Scouts...doing the Boy Scout thing. The usual...camping, rock climbing/repelling, cave exploration, fire, food and mud.

So this left my daughter and I with a rare couple of days to enjoy each other's company. And what did we do? SHOP, of course!

We have shopped at lots of stores in the two closest towns...and enjoyed a wonderful visit with my all-grown-up niece at her apartment. It has been a great weekend.

She had to go to work an hour ago...so it's just been me and the dog here at the house.

Hubby just called and said they were on the way home...so it won't be quiet for long.

Just thought you might be interested in what's new here. How has your weekend been going?

No comments:

Post a Comment