Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Did you have a nice Valentine's Day?  I did.
After church, we stayed home and relaxed.  All day.  No, I'm not kidding. It was wonderful. We didn't rush around and go here and there...we stayed home.  With three kids and numerous responsibilites, that just doesn't happen.   On Saturday I got to stay home while hubs did the running around.  I was scanning a big pile old pictures that Mom had picked out to be put on the digital photo frame I had bought her for Christmas.  Since hubs was going to be in a town that has stores, I told him what to get me for Valentine's Day.  Even though I told him weeks ago that it was coming, I knew he hadn't done anything about it.  So off he went and did a perfect job of picking out my practical present.  I guess hoping he'd pick up a flower bouquet was too much to ask...but I'm not complaining.  Really, I'm not.

On to a weather update...cuz I know you really want to know.  It's still snowing.  It hasn't stopped for days and days.  The local weather forecast says it might stop briefly on Thursday.  I hope; we all need a break.  Now everyone is concerned about it all melting.  We live near the Ohio River....you do the math.

1 comment:

  1. We don't do Valentine's day.... I would, but dh refuses, lol. I hope you don't get any flooding!

    ReplyDelete