Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello, dear friends!

Does anyone still check this blog?  I'm sorry.  Really, I am.
My browser was messing up, so I downloaded Firefox and sorta lost all of my bookmarks...and I FORGOT about my blog.  Can you BELIEVE that?
I can.
But don't get me started about meno
....pause.

So...what's new with you?

Lemme see...since I last blogged....

we had Christmas.
...that was nice.

and we had New Year's
...that was ok.

and we had MLK Day. 
...eh.

and oldest son had a birthday but since it was on the same day as a funeral for a friend (in which he was asked to be a pall bearer), we had to postpone the celebration.  He had fun with friends on a snowday two days later.   It was "awesome"...or so I hear.

and tomorrow is Groundhog Day. 

Yup, that brings us up to speed.

Tomorrow also marks the first day of oldest son's first scheduled drive at driving school.  In Ohio, minors have to take a drivers' ed class before they can get their license.  He just turned 17 and can't wait ONE MORE YEAR before going for his driver's license...so it's off to class he goes.  Our 19-year-old-non-driver couldn't be out-done by her brother, so she's taking classes, too.  Her *final* drive is tomorrow.  She says she's doing well--even went on the highway.  She refuses to drive out of town for us, so I dunno why she wants a license.  Mudville is small enough to walk everywhere we need to go.   Mind you, *I* don't walk---but she's much younger than me.

So anyway, now that my old browser is working (sometimes) I'll try to get back here more often than once every 6 or 7 weeks, k?
See you soon....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you back and be up to date. I missed you. My blog at JJ's isn't so speedy either. I try to stay alive there but have been missing the inspiration. The homeschool blog stays pretty active.

    Sorry about the loss of your friend and Happy belated Birthday to your son. I think we decided they shared the same one?

    We have to take driver's ed in VA too. It's expensive here. ;)

    ReplyDelete