Thursday, November 5, 2009

So...I'm all over it now.

I was over it long ago...but life got busy.
Anyway, the post I had written...you know, the one that got eaten by Blogger...was a clever post all about how I read on a message board somewhere that candy corn and peanuts together tasted like a Snickers.
So. Sorry. You. Missed. It.
Cuz this post isn't nearly as clever (or funny).
I could have been my BEST-WORK-EVER!
But we'll never know, will we?
{wink}
The following day after my post was ate by Blogger and I went on strike, I mentioned the candy corn/peanut thing to my BFF and she said she had tried it. She thought it tasted more like a Payday, though. Still good.  So I told her that someone suggested adding chocolate chips.  She thought that really would make it taste like a Snickers.
But neither one of us went right out and tried that theory.
There's always next year, right?
But you know what, when dh and I were in Amish Country for our Anniversary celebration, I remember seeing bags of candy corn with peanuts mixed in.   It all finally made sense the day I read that message board.  
So, hey, if you're too lazy to mix your own candy corn and peanuts then take heart. Someone out there is willing to do all the "work" for you.  And charge you for it, of course.

2 comments:

  1. I hate candy corn, but I like Snickers, lol. I'm so sorry Blogger ate your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like candy corn, but I do love Snickers.

    You are always clever and funny to me! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete