Saturday, February 7, 2009

The hopper is empty!

One of the features that I like about this blog setup is that I can write a few posts and either tell it to post it on a certain day or I can save it as a draft and work on it again later. I like this because sometimes life gets in the way and I can't find time to play. This week has been one of those weeks for me. I've had to run here or dash there. And yesterday I worked most of the afternoon and part of the evening making props for our puppets to use Sunday.
I had told the Puppet Team that we were going to do it together...but the only one who has a crafty bone in her body had to make an emergency trip to Kentucky this week. Instead of torturing the rest of the team, I tackled the project myself. So, with my family offering words of encouragement, I painted and crafted until we have three nice props that hopefully will last a few years.
And guys...I KNOW you don't mind that I went ahead without you this time. You can thank me tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow...I'd better get to writing it's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment