Monday, February 16, 2009

Learning can be fun!

Over the years I've used a lot of free resources from the library and the internet. One of our favorite printable learning pages are from the LearningPage website: http://www.learningpage.com/free_pages/home.html
Sign up as a member and you're on your way to some exciting adventures.
Here is Timothy working on a mural. For bugs. I printed 15 pages for the mural. He colored them, cut the borders off and we tacked them on the wall. Then he colored all the bugs, cut them out, tacked them on the mural...






...then pretended to be afraid.



They have fact sheets and K-2 themed math, science and language sheets.
He's still talking about the dinosaur one. And the ocean one. And he loved learning to read with the Tommy Tales. Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! How creative. I am not very creative. I need to have you rub off on me before I leave.

    ReplyDelete